Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No more Contacts!!

So for the past two weeks, I've been experiencing problems with my eyes.. they kept turning red either during or after my contact usage. So yesterday i went to the eye doc... and the verdict is..
I'm not to wear my contacts for at least a year! My eyes have finally started to reject them, who would've thought after three years, they'd just give up?!?!?

Now something most people don't really know about me till yesterday, I hate my glasses.. I feel absolutely ugly in them.. when Dr. T told me i was stuck wearing them, i broke down crying in his office, the car, my office when i got back to work, the car again, and at home (oh by the way, i really do cry alot at random things, just an fyi).. Now I have to dig deep somehow and find confidence that i can pull these glasses off for a year, it's gonna be tough. I have no desire to be in them, and would rather not be visually correct just to
get rid of them.. So I guess we'll just have to see how this goes, huh...

Till next time *muah*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you look fabulous in your eyewear!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home